Join us May 16 for an afternoon webinar summit highlighting professionals from industries including film/TV, decorative finishing, historic architectural conservation, large-scale murals, and industrial hygiene. We’ll feature demonstrations, stories, and helpful windows into industries where your skills and interests as a Scenic Artist can find diverse applications.
Cost: FREE (attendance limited)
- How to create the fastest and cheapest brick texture from a film/tv veteran
- Helpful tips on job safety from a Scenic Artist-turned-Industrial Hygienist
- ‘Beer Glazing’ from a decorative finishing master
- A brief history of latex paint from a noted architectural conservator
- Production processes and techniques of painting large-scale murals
- Techniques on how to keep the body limber from a Scenic Artist who fights chonic back pain
You won’t want to miss this event!